Anonymous and Confidential Reporting
Please use the Temple University Ethics and Compliance Helpline, hosted by EthicsPoint to submit an anonymous and confidential report related to ethics or compliance at Temple and/or regarding concerns such as:
- suspected theft, fraud, waste or abuse;
- exposure of confidential information;
- noncompliance with regulatory and legal requirements;
- lack of regard for university policies; and
- issues related to data integrity and submission.
For more information, refer to Ethics & Compliance
The helpline is available 24/7 online or by telephone at 844-755-3394
What is Internal Audits?
Internal Audits' primary responsibility is to review significant functions at Temple University and to help ensure that:
- internal controls and safeguards are adequate and effective,
- generally accepted accounting principles are being followed,
- selected regulatory and legal requirements are being complied with, and
- University policies and procedures are being followed.