Management Audit Committee
The Management Audit Committee (MAC) is comprised of the following members:
- Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Chair
- Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Computer and Financial Services & Chief Information Officer
- Senior Vice President for Construction, Facilities and Operations
- Vice President for Student Affairs
The MAC is responsible for identifying potential areas of risk and recommending changes in University policies and procedures to improve controls, to recommend to the President a schedule of internal audits, to review policies and procedures of the Department of Internal Audits, to review the functioning of the Internal Audit Program and to conduct periodic reviews of units' compliance with solutions and corrective actions noted in completed audits.
The MAC is provided administrative support by the Associate Vice President and Chief Audit Officer of Internal Audits and meets at least semiannually and on other occasions at the call of the Chair.