Management Audit and Compliance Committee
The Management Audit and Compliance Committee (MACC) is comprised of the following members:
- Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer
- Executive Vice President and Provost
- Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer (Chair)
- Vice President Information Technology Services and Chief Information Officer
- Vice President Student Affairs
- Vice President for Research
The MACC is responsible for identifying potential areas of risk and recommending changes in University policies and procedures to improve controls, to recommend to the President a schedule of internal audits, to review policies and procedures of the Department of Internal Audits, to review the functioning of the Internal Audit Program and to conduct periodic reviews of units' compliance with solutions and corrective actions noted in completed audits.
The MACC is provided administrative support by the Associate Vice President and Chief Audit Officer of Internal Audits and meets at least semiannually and on other occasions at the call of the Chair.